We frequent SM Makati for our blog-related errands and we usually dine-in the mall in between meetings and engagements in Makati City.
So imagine our delight when we heard the news that a new Mrs. Fields branch in SM Makati. It seems that the mall has recently increased their dining options including the newly opened Seattle’s Best Coffee shop, a renovated Brownie’s, and more areas under construction.
Mrs. Fields SM Makati
It’s not the usual Mrs. Fields that we know, however. When we visited the branch, a bigger Mrs. Fields welcomed us complete with dining tables, chairs, and a comfy cushion sofa set as well.
It turned out that this is the first Mrs. Fields full dine-in branch in the Philippines and the world!
Other Mrs. Fields branch has a table or two for dine-in but the basic menu has the usual Mrs. Fields cookies, muffins, and drink.
This time around, the full dine-in menu includes savory meals and combos.
In particular, we found the “Perfect Pair” sets in their new menu. Fitting for ‘Seats For Two‘, the perfect air choices all come with cookie and a 16oz Twinings Iced Tea.
The four Perfect Pair sets include
- Sandwiches – Tuna, Roast Beef, Chicken Sicilian – P250 (P165 Ala Carte)
- Panini – Pork, Beef & Cheese, Spiced Ham & Cheese, Garden Pesto – P240 (P155 Ala Carte)
- Waffle – Peanut Butter & Banana/Bacon & Cheese – P270 (P185 Ala Carte)
- Sliders Trio – Pork, Ham & Cheese, Bologna – P270 (P185 Ala Carte)
In addition to the default sets, customers can upgrade your drink to any Iced or Hot drink by adding only P25. A hot or iced drink can range form P75 to P130 when ordered individually.
Mrs. Fields Cookies
- Hershey’s Chocolate Overload Cookie
- Kisses Double Chocolate Cookie
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cookie
Each is priced at P59 while half-dozen is priced P330.