It’s recipe time once again for moms and/or couples who love to cook! In focus this week is Shredded Pork with Bell Pepers.
This time, Samsung Digital Appliances shares with us Chef Ernest Reynoso Gal’s Recipes made for the school season.
Shredded Pork with Bell Peppers
- 250g (1/4 kilo) pork tenderloin.
- Slice thinly into rounds then into strips (Julienne).
- Marinate in:
- 2 tbsps soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sugar
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp. shaohsing rice wine
- add in 1 tbsp AA cassava starch
- ¼ cup water
- Put in Samsung Refrigerator and let marinate for 15 minutes.
- ¼ cup peanut oil
- 1 small white onion – slice thinly (1/2 cup)
- 1 small red and 1 small green bell peppers thinly sliced (Julienne)
- 1 pork cube
- 2 cups water mixed with 2 tbsps each of oyster sauce and AA cassava starch; 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 cups bean sprouts
Heat oil in a wok. When hot, add marinated pork. Mix well. Push to one side of pan. Add onions, bell peppers, pork cube. Mix few seconds until vegetables are coated with oil. Add water-starch mixture. Let boil. Lastly toss in bean sprouts. Mix few seconds until heated through. Serves 4.
Thanks to Samsung Digital Appliances and Chef Ernest Reynoso Gala. More recipes to come soon!