NomNom Club recently shared the Ultimate Taste Test 2015 announcement last week. The foodie event, organized by the Our Awesome Planet team led by top food and travel blogger Anton Diaz was successfully completed yesterday in Glorietta, Makati City.
And of course, this foodie couple was there for Seats For Two!
We heard people were already in line when it opened at 11am. And when we arrived by 12 noon, it was already jam-packed! There were 49 food booths from savoury dishes, to sweet desserts, to the pleasantly unusual and creative ones. 🙂
In our younger years, we used to scour through all the booths in search for the best dishes completing 51 out of the 51 food booths way back in 2011! But this time around, we were only able to visit 42 of the 49.
In foodie fashion, the Ultimate Taste Test also empowers the crowd to be food critics for a day by giving them score cards for each of the booths. “1” is the lowest and “5” is the highest grade.
Here, we’re sharing our Top 5 Booths who got perfect “5“s from the palates of Seats For Two couple foodies Jonel Uy and Marjorie Uy (in no particular order):
- Tarlaquena – for their flavorful Callos and crisp-right Croquettes de Pollo (Chicken Croquettes)!
- Bakmi Nyona – for their awesome Indonesian noodles new to our tastebuds.
- Kumori Japanese Bakery – for the sweet but light quality desserts.
- Beignet by Kapeng Mainit – for their yummy green-tea-cream-filled french doughnuts! We’ve go to try the chocolate-filled ones soon!
- Fisher Farms, Inc. – for their boneless bangus and sausage bangus! Extra rice, please! We actually have Fisher Farms products at home so we know they’re already good.
Special mention goes to Hummus Elijah and The Beef Barn who also got “5“s from us.
More Photos from #UTT2015 in Glorietta:
Follow our couple adventures through Seats For Two by subscribing to our blog through email and liking the Seats For Two Facebook Page. Follow our Twitter and Instagram account too!