Are you the type of traveler who prefers staying in a budget-hotel rather than spending a lot for a luxury accommodation? For SeatsForTwo, most of the time we spend on experiences – renting a boat for the two of us and go island hopping. Getting a van for a whole day of city tour. We also shell out on having the luxury of 4-5 star hotel experience from time to time.
With low cost airfares plus the growing agri-tourism, sports tourism and medical tourism in the country, it is expected that the number of foreign guests will double in 2016. For budget travelers who are in search for budget-friendly, clean and comfy rooms, there’s a solution to your budget-hotel needs – NIDA Rooms.
Global Rooms Limited is a brilliant idea of Malaysian entrepreneur Kaneswaran Avili, Dennis Melka, and Malou Pangilinan, Country Manager of Nida Rooms Philippines.
SeatsForTwo braved the heavy rain last Monday to attend an intimate gathering and know more about NIDA Rooms. Basically, it’s a new travel mobile app in Asia which allows customers to instantly see hundreds of budget-friendly hotel rooms (3 stars and below) at their preferred locations in major Philippine cities.
NIDA Rooms also means ‘need-a-room‘ started recently in Malaysia and Indonesia. It is expected to be made available in early 2016 in countries like Thailand, Singapore and the Philippine. It is location based and aims to help 3-stars and below hotels to be known by leisure and business travelers. Please take note that NIDA Rooms is not a hotel, it’s a mobile app that you can download through AppStore and Google Play.
About NIDA Rooms:
- NIDA Rooms is not a hotel, it’s a mobile app. It is location based.
- NIDA Rooms app is available on Google Play and App store for free.
- You can book and pay using debit and credit card.
- It partners with three-stars hotels and below. NIDA Rooms help them to sell low-occupancy vacant rooms via web and mobile apps and digital integration similar to that of low-cost carriers. The hotel needs to follow specific branding and service guidelines implemented by NIDA Rooms.
- Partner hotels have designated NIDA rooms offers clean and comfy bed as well as NIDA room amenity kit (towels, shampoo, soap, toothbrush and toothpaste).
- It aims to provide consistent, essential services for its customers in-line with its aim to provide “A Good Night. Every Night.”
- It’s the first and only Virtual Hotel Operator (VHO) in the Philippines and currently has over 50 partner hotels and growing, nationwide.
Through its direct sales force of over 150 relationship managers and daily increasing hotel sign-ups, Nida Rooms expects to reach over 1,500 partner hotels in the Philippines by second quarter of 2016 giving it majority market share in the mid and economy hotel market segments in the country.