We had a great time watching Marvel‘s latest movie, Thor Ragnarok last week. Thor is a must-watched film of the year, very entertaining especially when seen in IMAX. The movie goers were sent to a journey of different location from Asgard, Nine Realms, Sakaar, Hel to New York City and back to Asgard.
About Thor Ragnarok:
In the movie, Thor is imprisoned on the other side of the universe without his mighty hammer, and is forced to team-up with the Hulk, Loki and new player Valkyrie to stop “Ragnarok” – the destruction of Asgard and its civilization, at the hands of the ruthless and all-powerful Hela.
Here are five reasons why you should catch it in IMAX too:
1. IMAX exclusively features 26% more of the action than a the regular screen. The theater has a special format that features a 1.9:1 ratio, meaning you will get to see 26 percent more of the scene than what you’ll see in a regular cinema.
2. Asgard comes to life through IMAX’s vivid colors.
There is no better way to watch Thor: Ragnarok than with IMAX’s digital enhancement process which delivers 60% more brightness and 40% greater contrast than what you’ll find anywhere else.
3. Hulk is best viewed on IMAX’s giant screen
IMAX has a wall-to-wall, floor-to-ceiling, curved screen that fills even your peripheral vision with increased viewing angles up to an average of 70 degrees. Can you just imagine the epic gladiator scene between Thor and the Hulk on its enormous display?
4. Hear the sonic boom of the Mjolnir with IMAX’s earth shattering sound
With a customized sound system that distributes sound throughout the theatre, you can hear the krak-a-thoom of the Mjolnir to the slightest pin drop and be able to tell exactly where it fell.
5. IMAX’s 3D is out-of-this world
IMAX’s 3D projector delivers unsurpassed brightness and clarity. Coupled with the screen’s increased field of view, the results are images that jump off the screen and land right in your lap. Slide through time and space and live like a superhero in your most immersive experience yet.