After a shaking earthquake and the whipping waves of supertyphoon Yolanda, Bohol remains strong. Although a number of old churches was damaged, Boholanos were able to stand again. Here is an example Bohol tour itinerary.
By December of 2014, the Philippine Department of Tourism already encouraged the public to visit Bohol again as it is already safe; while a number of construction around the island is ongoing. Generally, most of Bohol’s tourist destinations are already visitor-friendly.
Seats For Two took on the challenge of visiting the province amidst the general perception of most to do otherwise. We’ll share those experiences in the weeks to come in our “Bohol Series.”
For now, allow us to share with you our Bohol Country Side Tour Itinerary:
- 08:30 am – Blood Compact Monument
- 09:00 am – Baclayon Church
- 09:30 am – Alburquerque Church
- 10:00 am – Zoo with Python visit
- 10:30 am – Loboc River Cruise with Buffet lunch
- 01:00 pm – Tarsier Conservation Area
- 02:00 pm – Bilar Man-Made Forest
- 02:30 pm – Bilar Butterfly Conservatory
- 03:00 pm – Chocolate Hills (Viewing Deck)
- 04:00 pm – Hinagdanan Cave
- 05:00 pm – Sevilla Twin Hanging Bridge
- 06:00 pm – Bohol Bee Farm (+ Dinner)
Bohol Tour Package Price Estimate: Php 4, 950 (1 US$=Php 45)- complete with car/van transportation, site entrances and fees.
The hours indicated are just proposed/ estimated. They generally fluctuate depending on the number of visitors in the tour group and peak or off-peak season. Moreover, We moved the Bohol Bee Farm visit on another day because we wanted to have lunch there as well. We skipped Hinagdanan Cave for reasons of preference.
For the Bohol Tour Itinerary, you may contact the following tour agency / operator
JCAC Bohol Tours
Look for Yen Affordable Bohol Tour Package
09223102532; 09982804431; 09152790540
Naldix Cheapest Bohol Tour Package
Jonald B. Cubero (Bohol Tour Coordinator)
09228828697; 09173241511; 09999906211