We’ve been thinking of traveling to Singapore for the holidays and revisit Marina Bay Sands where our wedding proposal took place. This time, we would like to book a seat and take advantage of promos on Scoot.
Scoot is the low-cost, medium-to-long haul arm of the Singapore Airlines Group. Scoot took the skies in June 2012 and merged with Tigerair Singapore in July 2017, retaining the Scoot brand and positioning it well for a new chapter of growth.
Scoot and Tigerair recently merged under the Scoot brand, further inspiring and empowering Filipino travellers to explore more dream destinations and seek unique experiences.
Scoot aims to give adventurous travelers in search of innovative, meaningful experiences an unforgettable time at a reasonable price.
Formerly operating as Tigerair in the Philippines, Scoot now flies to more destinations in the Asia Pacific and beyond via Singapore, including Australia, China, Greece, Japan and more. All previous Tigerair routes are now operating under Scoot, which recently announced the addition of five new destinations in July. They are Honolulu, Scoot’s maiden USA destination and second long-haul destination after Athens, Harbin in Northeast China, Kuching and Kuantan in Malaysia, and Palembang in Indonesia. The five new services will bring Scoot’s total network count to 65 destinations across 18 countries by June 2018.
Scoot’s Signature Products:
- ScootBiz is available only in Scoot’s 787 Dreamliners. It’s a full leather seats that offer at least 38″ seat pitch, 22″ width, 8 inches recline and fully adjustable headrests, as well as 30kg check-in baggage allowance, a premium hot meal, revamped ScooTV inflight entertainment streamed to your own device.
- Scoot-in-Silence is a child-free cabin with all seats fitted with four-way adjustable head-rest that allow guests a much more comfotable journey.
- Scoot Cafe F&B offerings and Scootalogue
- Scoot-in-Style is a pre-flight lounge access offering shower facilities, massage chairs, workstations, magazines and newspapers, among others.
- Inflight Wi-Fi connectivity