Christmas Gift Ideas for Foodies
Toblerone, Chips A’hoy, Oreo – I’m sure you love at least one of these brands, if not all, from Mondelēz International in the Philippines. And with Christmas 11 days away, this list may come in handy for Christmas Gift Ideas especially if your love one loves to eat!
6 Christmas Gift Ideas for Foodies (All Limited Edition)
- Oreo Selection
- Enjoy four Oreo flavors – Strawberry, Vanilla, Chocolate and Ice Cream Blueberry in one special golden tin can!
- Toblerone 100g Bars
- The classic Toblerone reinvented to give short yet catchy Christmas messages. You can personalize them too with the name of your loved one! Choose among four flavors of Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, White Chocolate, and Crunchy Almond.
- Toblerone Boombox
- Jingle Bell will rock with these chocolate sleeves that turn into a Toblerone Boombox! Just put a music-playing phone in the slot and it’s an instant party. Can be personalized too!
- Toblerone Holiday Gift Boxes
- Ideal for whole families, these holiday gift boxes contain individually wrapped tiny versions of Toblerone Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, and White Chocolate.
- Cadbury Dairy Milk
- For millennials, the limited edition Cadbury Dairy Milk comes with witty messages like “I can’t think of anything else to give you,” perfectly describing the struggles of a Christmas shopper.
- Eden Christmas Pack
- The perfect ingredient for Mom’s creamy Christmas recipes like Buko Salad. Comes with a Star cut-out too that you can use as a parol! Mom would be so proud of your creativity and sweetness.
These special Christmas offerings from Mondelēz come in elegant and entertaining packaging. You don’t even have to wrap them! Just head to the nearest supermarket or convenience store, grab some for gifts and rush to your party.