Our Wedding Video: Uy-Pineda Nuptials

2013 was a year filled with love, as well as challenges and adjustments of being together as husband and wife. It’s like taking a seat for two where one wants a cushion while the other, a plain wooden chair.  🙂

Uy-Pineda Nuptials
Uy-Pineda Nuptials

But with God as the center of our relationship, He binded us even stronger.

We recently celebrated our first year wedding anniversary (February 10, 2014) in the beautiful island of Panglao in Bohol. Seats For Two has a lot of stories to share from our recent trips to food discoveries  so stay tuned and keep coming back.  Subscribe to Seats For Two here.

We’re also excited to share with you our wedding video made by Wang Videography! Thank you so much for supporting us and our love story. Enjoy the video! For our wedding photos, see them here.

2/10/2013 Jonel and Marjorie from Wang Videography on Vimeo.

We’d like to take this opportunity to thank our family and friends who supported us in the wedding – our ninongs and ninangs, and the whole entourage; from our family members from both sides of the clan and friends who came all the way from Taiwan, Batangas, Bulacan, and Bataan; and to those who assisted us in the ceremony including Pastors Jeffrey Aspacio and Eusebio Yu, Jian Marla of  ReDawn Events Wedding Coordinators, Annesy Del Mundo for hosting, Jen Aspacio for the ceremony, and Larry Leong our lead wedding photographer, among others.

Unfortunately, we cannot invite all our friends due to our limited resources and venue. 90% of our guests are relatives and we only have the remaining 10% for both our close friends.  I hope they understand.

We’d also like to extend our appreciation to partners and brands who extended a hand to make things possible including Pico De Loro for our pre-nup shoot, Sofitel Manila where we stayed after the wedding, Auda Arguelles of Endless Treasures for the arrhae (symbolic coins), Malou Hibaler of ColorPlay Hair and Make-UpHizon’s Catering for the great food, Go for Flowers, and finally Bridges PR, Starbucks Philippines, and Greenwich Marketing, who sent their regards.

Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. (Ephesians 4:2)

Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins. (1 Peter 4:8)

Marjorie Uy

Marjorie Uy is the wifey in the SeatForTwo.com tandem. She is passionate about food, recipes, cook books and dessert is her favorite part of the meal! She's a coffee person. She loves to cook and has collected recipe books for more than 15 years now; the latest is entitled "Everything Peanut Butter" Jonel gave her on their wedding day. She used to work as a Civilian Nurse in a military hospital and as NCLEX Coach for a U.S based company. Today, she's a full-time housewife and blogging become her hobby.

2 thoughts on “Our Wedding Video: Uy-Pineda Nuptials

    • February 18, 2014 at 12:18 am

      Thank you for choosing me as your official makeup artist ms Marj! Happy to be a part of your special day!


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *