Many businesses today give extra focus on the overall customer experience, and more so in the hospitality industry. One way of doing this is through a rewards system meant to increase the happiness level of both existing and potential new customers.
With that in mind, Megaworld Hotels recently unveiled their new “Club Access Card“!
What’s with the New Megaworld Hotels Club Access Card?
Megaworld Hotels Club Access Card is an exclusive membership card packed with one-of-a-kind treats from six (6) existing and 10 soon-to-open Megaworld homegrown hotel brands.
The properties span across the country for a one-time membership fee of Php 6,999.
Cozy up in any of Megaworld‘s total of 16 homegrown hotel brands across the Philippines for 5 nights worth of FREE STAYS, valid for the whole year in all hotels namely:
- Savoy Hotel Manila
- Savoy Hotel Boracay
- Belmont Hotel Manila
- Richmonde Hotel Ortigas
- Eastwood Richmonde Hotel
- Richmonde Hotel Iloilo
- + 10 soon-to-open homegrown brands in the next three years including Twin Lakes Tagaytay, Belmont Hotel Mactan Newton, Belmont Hotel Boracay and Chancellor Hotel Boracay (both in Boracay island), Kingsford Hotel and Grand Westside Hotel.
In addition, this blue card entitles the card holder to:
- Unlimited 20% discounts in all room types for an entire year.
- Room discounts even during holidays and special occasions.
- Exclusive welcome amenities and Exclusive VIP Priority Lane for members.
- Unlimited dining discounts of up to 30% from close to 20 F&B outlets.
- Packed with hotel vouchers and certificates for an exciting hotel experience.
- With tons of other club benefits and privileges.
- A Club Access member gets to dine for FREE when accompanied by one paying guest at all F&B outlets of the participating hotels. Member plus two guests get 30% discount on total bill; member plus three guests at 25%; member plus four to 19 guests at 20% discount. Even members dining alone automatically gets 30% off the total bill.
From Staycation to Dining Rewards
More dining treats come with the Megaworld Hotels Access Card during special occasions and holidays like Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day, where members can still get unlimited 10% discounts on their total F&B bills.
Indulge limitlessly on mouth-watering cuisines and drinks from Richmonde Hotel Ortigas’ Richmonde Café, The Exchange and Lobby Café; Eastwood Richmonde Hotel’s Eastwood Cafe + Bar; Richmonde Hotel Iloilo’s The Granary, BizBar and Zabana Bar; Belmont Hotel Manila’s Cafe Belmont and Roof Top 11; Savoy Hotel Manila’s Savoy Cafe, The Poolside, Connect Lounge and Harvey’s Bar; and Savoy Hotel Boracay’s Savoy Cafe, Vienne Lobby Lounge, and Chambery Pool Bar.
But wait, there’s more! Here’s a list of other Club benefits and privileges
Aside from complimentary stays, room upgrades, and dining discounts and freebies, members also get the following:
- Exclusive Priority VIP Lane for all Club Access members
- 10% off on Spa treatments
- 20% off on Gym Annual Membership Fees
- 20% off on Day Pass use of swimming pool for up to 4 persons (not applicable to Savoy Hotel Manila)
- Complimentary non-motorized water sports activities for maximum of 2 hours in Savoy Hotel Boracay
- Complimentary wash & press laundry services for up to three (3) pieces of clothing, excluding dry cleaning services plus 30% discount on next availment of such services when staying as a paying guest.
- Complimentary shuttle services from Savoy Hotel Boracay to main Jetty Port Station
- 15% discount on total food bill for banquets and social events with a minimum spend of P20,000 only applicable to the following hotels:
- Richmonde Hotel Ortigas – Dinner on weekdays/All-day on weekends
- Eastwood Richmonde Hotel – Dinner on weekdays/All-day on Sundays
- Richmonde Hotel Iloilo – All-day on weekends
- Twin Lakes Hotel – 15% off on weekdays and 10% off on weekends (not valid on banquet packages)
The Megaworld Club Access card is non-transferable, although you may bring along another person to enjoy the treat as well.